Seaward PowerTest 200 Multifunction Tester
Publish Date: Thursday, 30 January, 2020
Introducing the new Seaward PowerTest 200 Multifunction Tester.
The PowerTest 200 multifunction tester has been designed to meet the requirements of experienced electricians, with safety features and an easy to use interface that also makes it a great choice for those new to installation testing.
Features including Seaward's 'no-trip' loop impedance testing, auto RCD testing and a remote test probe make it ideal for efficient and accurate testing.
The toolbox-style carry case means leads and accessories can be quickly and easily stored, whilst the padded neck strap, ergonomic design and large dial ensure that the unit is comfortable, practical and easy to use.
The PowerTest 200 was designed with user safety at the forefront. When carrying out a 'dead' test the unit issues a visual and audible warning if it detects a mains supply. The LED backlight will change from blue to red and stop any ongoing tests, and the large LCD display gives good visibility of results, even in difficult lighting conditions.
- Voltage measurement up to 440V
- Continuity test with auto start and null facility to zero out lead resistance
- Insulation resistance measurement with 250, 500 & 1000V test voltages
- RCD testing: Trip time, trip current (0.5, 1, 2 and 5 times the rating, dependent on device), auto test and ramp test
- Test RCDs in auto mode and simply recall the test results once finished
- Loop impedance and PSC or PFC readings can be shown on one screen
- Non-trip loop impedance
- Loop impedance - high current with auto start and direct readout of PSC
- Phase rotation test will indicate the correct phase sequence
- Integrated socket probe for easier testing
- Large backlit screen improves visibility even in difficult lighting conditions
For your peace of mind, the PowerTest 200 is also fully protected against damage when accidentally connected to a wrong test setting, and meets all of the safety and performance requirements of AS/NZS3017.