1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
Collecting information on non-registered users (Guests)
3. In order to conduct transactions on this website you may need to provide us with certain information. This may include submitting your name, company name (if applicable), address for billing, address for delivery, your email address, telephone/fax contact and other information.
Collecting information on Registered members
4. Registering with us is optional and will provide you with access to additional services on this website. If you decide to register with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it is necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
5. Registration: You must provide certain information to us as set out on our registration page. Registration may include submitting your name, company name (if applicable), address details, your email address, telephone/fax contact, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to Your Profile.
Collecting Computer Information
7. IP Addresses: Our website and web servers collect and store your IP address when you interact with certain services on our website and to assist us with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services.
Information Collected by Third Party Tools, Applets & Services
10. Vision6: We use Vision6 for email marketing. When you subscribe to any of our email marketing publications via our website, certain information (including but not limited to your name, email address, telephone number and company contact details) is collected and provided to Vision6 solely for the purpose of sending you our email marketing publications. You can opt out of any email marketing publication or update your personal information at any time by clicking on the appropriate link in the email marketing publication you receive.
11. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
12. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services you request on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
13. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
14. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
15. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Access to Information
16. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
17. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
18. We provide links to Websites outside of our website, as well as to third party Websites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Website and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions
20. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's website: http://www.privacy.gov.au/.